Pyramidion Technology Group (OTC: PYTG) Aims To Deliver Infrastructure To Meet Demand
As the old adage goes, timing is everything. And so it goes with the emergence of the cannabis industry – a sector in radical reformation and attracting successful entrepreneurs, leaders in the venture capital community and investors in droves. The business is exploding nationwide, but a question you have to ask yourself is, who or what system or platform is going to distribute and deliver all of the new products to the market? Who will meet this tall order in a timely way and capitalize on the expansion?
We discovered a company that could be possibly one of the best investment opportunities you may come across all year long. Our research reveals that Pyramidion Technology Group Inc. (OTC:PYTG) is so much more than just a simple product and marketing company: this is a logistics powerhouse in the making, planning to offer a whole new infrastructure to the rapid growth cannabis sector. It appears to be just the kind of Amazon-model needed for the new CBD, Cannabis and Hemp marketplace.
A Massive, Growth Market Taking Shape
The US Cannabis market size alone is forecast to represent approximately $44 billion dollars, and according to a recent Washington Post article, it purports that there are up to $120 Billion unaccounted for in what some refer to as “the black market “. If you include adjunct businesses like nutritional supplements and other remedies market (nearly $37 billion dollars), you have what will soon be approximately a $200-billion-dollar market opportunity that didn’t even exist a decade ago.
How Pyramidion Has Positioned Itself In The Industry “Sweet Spot”
Pyramidion Technology Group is actually a holding company with related, but distinct products, services, markets and opportunities. The company’s focus is on cannabis and hemp related industries in both medicinal and non-medicinal applications.
Their strategy is a simple one: effectively create a complete business solution platform of unlimited opportunities within the cannabis sector. This combines natural relationship marketing synergies and enables the combined companies to provide a wide variety of unique and complete solutions at cost savings to the consumer. These include products, marketing, distribution and fulfillment – and not just for their own products, but for third-party offerings as well.
With A Market This Big A Small Piece Of The Pie Is Huge
Taking the numbers in perspective, it’s easy to see why Pyramidion’s approach could be so lucrative for the company. Even at the low end of scale, the the entire MJ industry is expected to add $20 billion to the U.S. economy by 2018. Pyramidion Technology Group is looking to service just a small, but growing segment of that giant industry with exclusive distribution of CBD and hemp products. So capturing even 1% of the sales and distribution to the U.S. market would represent over $200 million in top line revenue. That in an industry that is experiencing CAGR up to 17% annually through 2020 according to Forbes. Keep in mind, Pyramidion will be one of very few companies with dedicated marketing channels and complete distribution to support this industry.
Pyramidion Is About Building Companies and Infrastructure That Make Them Money
The line of products and services being provided by Pyramidion Technology Group entities represent some of the most potentially profitable sectors of the cannabis and hemp related markets. They include hemp and CBD consumer products, cannabis-based edibles, CBD medications and retail locations, and services supporting the cannabis industry.
The company’s initial group is comprised of the leading brands from established operations including:
Their approach to the business is appears to be unique and from our search, they may be the only company blending technologies designed to
1) generate new consumer cannabis/CBD products
2) provide a marketing channel for products online and at the bricks-and-mortar level
3) offer complete end-to-end fulfillment to this vertical market
What really impressed us most here is how PYTG has invested in multiple lines of revenue for their business spanning products and services, marketing and sales, and distribution. It’s the whole enchilada.
QUESTION – What do you get when you combine cutting-edge technologies, broad distribution networks and diversified revenue streams with the smoking-hot Cannabis, CBD and Hemp products industry?
ANSWER – A multibillion-dollar market opportunity, that, while still is in the early stages, is showing signs of entering into a hyper-growth cycle that will provide outstanding business and investment opportunities.
Here’s a quick look at the state of the cannabis industry. It continues to experience strong growth rates as the industry transitions from being viewed as a gray market and “high risk” into a regulated and legitimate mainstream industry.
Here are 5 simple things to know about the Cannabis medication, medicinal support and CBD market:
- Legalization – Medical marijuana is now legal in 29 states (Arkansas, Florida and North Dakota passed MMJ laws in the 2016 Election) and Washington D.C. with 8 jurisdictions having passed laws allowing for recreational use (Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, Washington and Washington D.C.).
- Industry growth – Targeted to be $10 billion by the end of 2015, with $3.1 billion (31%) generated from cannabis sales and the remaining $6.9 Billion (69%) coming from ancillary products and services, with a 30%+ annual growth rate for the years to come, leading to a $44 billion forecasted opportunity.
- State tax revenue growth – Taxes generated from cannabis sales provide impactful tax revenue dollars to states. For example, in its fiscal year ending June 30, 2015, Colorado generated over $70 Million in tax revenue from medical and recreational marijuana sales. This number is almost double the $42 Million Colorado generated in tax revenue from alcohol sales in the same fiscal year.
- Boost to the local economy – it is estimated that for every $1 spent on medical and recreational cannabis, there is an infusion of approximately $2.60 to the local economy, which is termed the “marijuana multiplier” effect.
- Investors are coming – Venture capitalist and PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel’s investment in Privateer Holdings, a cannabis-focused investment fund, is an indicator that sophisticated investors are entering the cannabis industry, which has sparked Wall Street’s attention.
And here 5 major topics for the Cannabis medication and CBD industry going in 2017 (and beyond):
- On-going legalization – More states will likely legalize cannabis – analysts project that many states are in line to potentially legalize recreational marijuana: Massachusetts; Nevada; California; Maine; Florida, Arkansas and North Dakota all passed legalization laws in the 2016 election.
- Impact on state tax revenue growth – States that have legalized recreational marijuana use will continue to report the strong tax revenues generated from medical and recreational marijuana sales that will put pressure to lawmakers review their positions.
- Changing consumer sentiment – It is expected that consumer sentiment will continue to sway and grow in favor of some form of federal legalization of cannabis because of the growing body of information about the medical benefits of cannabis, and the cannabis industry’s economic impact on creating local jobs that cannot be easily transferred to foreign countries.
- Growth of consumer market – Migration of fragmented, underground consumer market into above-ground, organized market that will be a major catalyst start to attract new cannabis users.
- Big brands are coming – As the consumer market continues to grow, expect a flood of new lifestyle-branded and celebrity-endorsed cannabis products, e.g. Willie Nelson and Whoopie Goldberg have both recently announced new ventures.
Entrepreneurs have taken notice and are creating business ventures with a specific spin on the cannabis lifestyle.
The cannabis trend is going ballistic and companies like Pyramidion Technology Group Inc. (Stock Quote: PYTG 8.00), are changing the way industry operates. We believe this company could be the next Amazon type model, only in this instance built specifically for the needs of the cannabis sector.
PYTG went public this year and it is now trading on the OTC stock exchange, which makes it one of the very few, publicly listed companies in the booming cannabis sector and likely one of just an elite group intending to provide infrastructure.
If You Build It, They Will Come
Here is how this all comes together… PYTG is perfectly positioned with their business strategy and approach: offer leading products, share marketing synergies, apply cutting-edge technology, and provide broad distribution to internal and third-party products that are not available anywhere else.
This is an infrastructure company in what is likely to be the biggest growth industry over the next 5 to 10 years. It is also one of very, very few companies with the existing networks and capabilities to immediately deliver on demand for the massive expansion.
Importantly, Pyramidion Technologies has not missed out on supplying branded products. Through its own investment in marketing and distribution networks, the company has no less than five investments in eight focused categories with four partners already on the ground offering product. This is important because as the company’s distribution capacity grows, so does the broad awareness and distribution of its own brands. Again, this is a lot like the “sold by Amazon” model that Amazon uses where products are sold by and fulfillment is handled by the company internally – another huge profit multiplier.
You Can Learn From This Stock and Its Legacy
In trying to size up PYTG’s immediate and long term value, think along the lines of what has taken place with Amazon (Nasdaq Ticker: AMZN) starting off selling books, CDs and the like, but now has a market cap of nearly $280 billion.
Pyramidion Technology Group Inc. (OTC: PYTG) is leveraging 21st century technologies, distribution and brand marketing approaches to take advantage of consumers’ unquenchable desire for medicinal and non-medicinal cannabis, CBD and hemp-based products. The sector trend is being transformed into a legitimate, mainstream marketplace and PYTG stands to take advantage of the shift like no other company.
Look for frequent PYTG news announcements from here on out, but we don’t suggest waiting for news before getting on board. It makes sense to get positioned right now. Once the investing public learns what Pyramidion Technology Group is up to, they will likely create a buzz that will make it a favorite topic amongst public cannabis sector investments.
USA News Group
This newsletter/advertisement is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. USA news Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Market IQ Media Group, Inc. (“MIQ”). as of May 27, 2017 MIQ has been compensated a total of XXX dollars from a third party for Pyramidion Technology Group Inc. advertising. This 3rd party may have shares in Pyramidion Technology Group Inc. and may liquidate their shares which could have a negative effect on the price of the stock. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company. Because of this conflict, individuals are strongly encouraged to not use this report as the basis for any investment decision. The owner/operator of Market IQ Media Group currently owns XXX thousand shares of PYTG which were purchased in the open market and will not be selling these shares in the next 72 hours.